Monday, March 31, 2008

Round Mirror

I am on the hunt for a used or vintage round mirror. Here's my favorite one so far, the only problem being that it would have to be shipped from the UK, making it not so eco-friendly. Otherwise, it's pretty and simple, not to expensive and is 60's vintage teak. It's from H is for Home. Here's a pretty convex one from Sutter Antiques that has no listed price.
This Roger Capron ceramic one from 1968 is also cool from Mary Ann Lembo.Here's a slightly strange bumpy cork one from Avant Garden. I just repainted most of the walls in my kitchen Benjamin Moore's Aura line "Yellowstone" mustard yellow to get rid of the pumpkin-y orange that has been there since summer 2005 (see the shelf wall with other color in photo here). I want something new to hang on the wall here. If I can find a round mirror, it would be hung high above the stove in the empty space for good feng shui purposes. Next stop, ebay....

No comments: